Admission is open to students who:
1. Have a desire to be taught Christian principles
2. Have a desire to excel in academics
3. Will be attending Christ Academy as a full-time student
4. All students and parents must be willing to subscribe to the goals, philosophy, discipline, and academic standards of Christ Academy.
5. Student must be an entering 6th, 7th or 8th grader for the current school year.
* All applicants are subject to school board approval.
If a parent, guardian, or student applying for admission has been found to have falsified records or been dishonest in relating, student behavioral history, the student may be dismissed from Christ Academy without reimbursement of registration fees.